Editorial > Copyright and forms




Copyright Forms 

There are three types of Journal Submission Forms:

1. The regular form, for the majority of the articles (download copyright form);

2. The form for green open access. This form can only be used if open access regulations apply, for instance if the article results from research funded (wholly or in part) with public funds, or if the author made the article as an employee of a university or a publicly funded research institute (download copyright form);

3. The form for gold open access, for authors or organizations that pay a financial compensation to use the article (download copyright form).


If you have any questions about the form you should use, please contact EAGE Publications B.V. at eagepublications@eage.org.